Foaming agent for concrete
How does MasterCell 50 work?
MasterCell 50 admixture is a ready-to-use, self-contained product for use in various regular Controlled Low Strength Materials (CLSM) or flowable fill applications where reduced densities (unit weights) and air contents of up to 35% are desired.
What is MasterCell 50 used for?
MasterCell 50 produced CLSM can be used in any application in lieu of compacted soil/fill. MasterCell 50 is used in CLSM mixes to lower the density (unit weight), eliminate settlement, and to control strength development. MasterCell 50 can be used in the following applications:
- Backfill (flowable fill) - sewer trenches, utility trenches, bridge abutments, retaining walls, and conduit trenches.
- Structural Fill - foundation sub-bases, floor slab bases, pipe bedding.
What are the benefits of MasterCell 50?
MasterCell 50 produces stable air contents of 15 to 35%. CLSM (flowable fill) produced with MasterCell 50 offers the user the following:
- Reduced water content by as much as 50%
- Increases yield
- Optimum workability can be produced in either fluid or plastic consistency
- Increases pumpability
- Little or no bleeding
- No segregation
- Reduced shrinkage
- Reduced settlement
- Control of strength development
- Cost effective compared to in place cost of compacted soil