MasterEmaco S 420
Rapid setting high strength structural repair mortar, Regulation 31 approved for use in contact with potable water
What is MasterEmaco S 420?
MasterEmaco S 420 is a rapid setting polymer modified repair mortar for application where high compressive strengths are required. The material cures to a concrete grey colour.
What is MasterEmaco S 420 used for?
MasterEmaco S 420 is suitable for structural repairs of reinforced and non-reinforced concrete. The material is ideal for repairing damage caused by:
- Corrosion of reinforcement bars
- Alkali aggregate reaction
- Impact damage
What are the benefits of using MasterEmaco S 420?
Separate primers and bonding coats are not required allowing for complete repair in a single operation with substantial time savings.
- Rapid-setting qualities provide high production rates saving access and labour costs.
- High performance for extreme durability and protection of embedded reinforcement.
- Regulation 31 approved for contact with potable water after just 3 days curing.
- Can be applied at 10-50mm in thickness per layer.