High Strength Metallic Aggregate Reinforced Non-Shrink, Non Catalysed Grout with Load Bearing Properties
What is MasterFlow 885?
MasterFlow 885 is a ready to use product in powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a non-shrink, metallic reinforced grout. Use of specially processed malleable metallic aggregate improves impact and dynamic loading resistance compared with normal cementitious grouts.
Where is MasterFlow 885 used?
MasterFlow 885 is formulated for use at any consistency from fluid to damp-pack, and may be used with confidence for grouting and precision bearing operations where shrinkage must be eliminated to achieve full bedding and load transfer.
- Rail tracks, crane rails.
- Turbines, generators and compressors.
- Rolling, stamping, drawing and finishing mills.
- Paper machine soleplates.
- Anchor bolts and rods.
- For all heavy duty grouting applications.
What are the benefits of using MasterFlow 885?
- Meets the compressive strength and non-shrink requirements of CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non-shrink Grout.
- Hardens free of bleeding, settlement or drying shrinkage when mixed, placed and cured at any consistency - fluid, flowable, plastic or damp pack.
- Can be used at temperatures ranging from as high as 40°C to as low as 4°C when mixing and placing recommendations are followed.
- Designed for use where thermal movement of equipment and machinery and other effects of heating/cooling and wetting/drying are anticipated.
- Contains both metallic and quartz aggregates to provide high strengths and increased impact resistance under dynamic and repetitive loading.
- Can be applied in thicknesses from 10mm to 100mm.