MasterFlow 9600 - Bulk supplied, offshore grout for grouting foundations of wind turbine installations
Where and how does MasterFlow 9600 work?
MasterFlow 9600 is the revolutionary offshore grout specially developed for use as volume stable skirt backfill for monopile foundations with bolted connections.
The supply of the material in silo and the installation method using a continuous mixing and pumping system allows grout to be installed while other activities are ongoing, ensuring that the grouting process does not interfere with the critical path of the foundation installation itself.
MasterFlow 9600 has been especially formulated for large scale, pump applications.
- Grouting of the non-structural parts of offshore wind turbine installations
- For use as high strength grout in offshore foundations like monopiles using bolted connections
- For skirt backfilling in offshore applications
- Grouting under very harsh conditions, e.g. at temperatures as low as 2°C.
What makes MasterFlow 9600 a unique solution?
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure consistent final physical performance
- Volume stable.
- Compressive strength class C60/75, even at cold temperatures.
- Can be applied in the shortest weather windows.
- Excellent strength gain.
- Installation with continuous and closed grouting process. No batching of individual mixes.
- No dust formation during grouting, ensuring safe handling for grouting workers and other personnel.
- Available as silo material.
- For applications in a wide temperature range.
- Excellent flow and pumping properties reduce installation times and costs
- Very fast grout installation: no interference with the critical path of the installation vessel. Grout installed while bolts of the foundation are initially tensioned.
- Pumpable through 2” grout lines.