High range water reducing admixture for concrete
How does MasterGlenium 126 work?
MasterGlenium 126 is an innovative versatile admixture based on polycarboxylic ether (PCE) polymers and lignosulphonate. MasterGlenium 126 is specially engineered for the ready-mix concrete market to replace both a lignosulphonate based water reducer and a superplasticizer. Its configuration allows it to perform as a multi-functional admixture; it is possible to obtain a high quality concrete mix with good strength development and extended workability without delayed setting characteristics.
MasterGlenium 126 is specifically designed for use in concrete containing crushed rock aggregates. Trials should be carried out to ascertain the specific mix performance for your application. It may be used in all applications and not just mixes containing crushed rock.
The Total Performance Control concept ensures that ready-mix producers, contractors and engineers get a concrete that is of the same high quality as originally specified; starting from production at the batching plant, to the delivery and application into place, and followed by its hardening process. Utilizing Rheodynamic concrete technology it provides a concrete mix with exceptional placing characteristics.
What is MasterGlenium 126 used for?
MasterGlenium 126 is used for the production of all grades from high quality to low specification ready-mix concrete.
MasterGlenium 126 may be used in combination with MasterMATRIX admixtures for producing Rheodynamic™ concrete, capable of self-compaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium 126?
MasterGlenium 126 offers the following benefits for:
The Ready-mix Producer:
- Capability of delivering high quality concrete at any time to the job site in place.
- Production of a concrete with low water cement ratio that meets EN 206-1 without loss of workability.
- Single product for most applications from everyday water reducing to Self-compacting Concrete.
The Contractor / Applicator:
- Easier placing.
- Improved concrete surfaces.
- Guarantee to place the same concrete as specified and ordered from ready-mix plant.
- More versatile and forgiving concrete mix.
- Insurance that concrete meets original specification.
- High quality concrete with better durability.