MasterGlenium SKY 569
High range water reducing admixture for concrete
How does MasterGlenium SKY 569 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 569 is an innovative third-generation superplasticizer based on polycarboxylic ether (PCE) polymers. It is derived directly from the Total Performance Control concept. MasterGlenium SKY 569 is specially engineered for ready-mix concrete. Its particular configuration allows its delayed adsorption onto the cement particles and disperses them efficiently.
As compared with other PCE superplasticizers, it is possible to obtain a high quality concrete mix with accelerated strength development and extended workability without delayed setting characteristics.
The Total Performance Control concept ensures that ready-mix producers, contractors and engineers get a concrete that is of the same high quality as originally specified; starting from production at the batching plant, to the delivery and application into place, and followed by its hardening process. Utilizing Rheodynamic concrete technology it provides a concrete mix with exceptional placing characteristics and accelerated cement hydration for early strength development and high-quality concrete.
What is MasterGlenium SKY 569 used for?
MasterGlenium SKY 569 is used for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete particularly when high water reductions are required to overcome lower performing cementitous combinations or high water demand materials are used. MasterGlenium 569 may also be used in combination with MasterMatrix admixtures for producing Smart Dynamic Concrete and Self-compacting concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 569?
MasterGlenium SKY 569 offers the following benefits for:
The ready-mix producer:
- Capability of delivering high quality concrete at any time to the job site in place.
- Production of a concrete with low water cement ratio that meets EN 206-1 without loss of workability.
- Single product for many application needs.
The contractor / applicator:
- Easier placing and faster strength development.
- Improved concrete surfaces.
- Guarantee to place the same concrete as specified and ordered from ready-mix plant.
- More versatile and forgiving concrete mix.
- Insurance that concrete meets original specification.
- High quality concrete with better durability.