Water reducing admixture for concrete
How does MasterPel 790 work?
MasterPel 790 is a highly penetrative low viscosity emulsion for surface application to concrete, masonry and blockwork surfaces, or for use as a high performance integral waterproofer for wet or dry cast concrete. On curing it provides a waterproof surface/product with minimum effect on the original appearance and texture.
What is MasterPel 790 used for?
MasterPel 790 is suitable for surface use on decorative stone and concrete; drives and forecourts; patios and paths; masonry and brickwork; concrete walls.
MasterPel 790 is also suitable for integral use on cast stone; concrete bricks, blocks, block paving; precast wet or dry concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterPel 790?
MasterPel 790 offers the following benefits:
- Provides frost resistance.
- Inhibits algae and moss growth.
- Preserves original appearance.
- Stops or reduces efflorescence.
- Reduced water permeability.
- Improves colour retention.
- Low odour, low toxicity formula.