High range water reducing admixture for concrete
How does MasterPolyheed 410 work?
MasterPolyheed 410 is a ready-to-use innovative mid-range water-reducing admixture, based on MasterGlenium technology, is very effective in producing concrete with different levels of workability for applications such as pumping and flatwork. MasterPolyheed 410 is also very effective in producing concrete with enhanced finishing characteristics.
What is MasterPolyheed 410 used for?
MasterPolyheed 410 is used to increase/extend workability, increase compressive strength and effect cement economies. MasterPolyheed 400’s wide dosage range enables water reductions to produce a dense concrete with reduced permeability and reduced water penetration. MasterPolyheed 400 is also used in areas of congested reinforcement where high workability is of benefit, wherever reduced water contents would be of benefit and in hot weather to extend workability.
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 410?
MasterPolyheed 410 offers the following benefits:
- Can be used in a wide variety of concrete mixtures as a multi-purpose admixture.
- Dosage flexibility - provides up to 20% water reduction.
- Provides better workability retention.
- Enhanced later-age strength.
- Excellent finishability, even with manufactured sands and in lean mixes.
- Significantly improves the workability of a concrete therefore reducing placing time.
- Improves the cohesive properties of the concrete helping to reduce segregation and bleed.
- Allows water reduction to be achieved whilst maintaining workability, thereby increasing strength, durability and impermeability.
- Enables economies in mix designs to be achieved.
- Improves strengths in mixes containing PFA / GGBS and micro silica blends.
- Faster setting at higher dosages compared to other mid-range water-reducing admixtures.
- Provides lower in-place cost.
- Increases service life of structures.
- Engineered for use with difficult aggregate packages.