Water reducing plasticizing admixture for concrete
How does MasterPozzolith 324N work?
MasterPozzolith 324N is a powerful plasticizer based on lignosulphonate which disperses and deflocculates the cement particles within a concrete mix. It can be used to improve workability, without the addition of extra water, or to allow reductions in the free water content of the concrete mix. MasterPozzolith 324N is extremely versatile in application and is effective over a wide range of mix designs and cement contents.
MasterPozzolith 324N complies with ASTM C-494 Type A & D and is WRC Approved for contact with Potable Water.
What is MasterPozzolith 324N used for?
MasterPozzolith 324N is used to increase and extend workability; increase compressive strength and effect cement economies. The wide dosage range of MasterPozzolith 324N enables water reductions to produce a dense concrete with reduced permeability and reduced water penetration. MasterPozzolith 324N is also used in areas of congested reinforcement where high workability is of benefit; wherever reduced water contents would be of benefit and in hot weather to extend workability.
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 324N?
MasterPozzolith 324N offers the following benefits:
- Significantly improves the workability of a concrete therefore reducing placing time.
- Improves the cohesive properties of the concrete helping to reduce segregation and bleed.
- Allows water reduction to be achieved whilst maintaining workability, thereby increasing strength, durability and impermeability.
- Enables economies in mix designs to be achieved.
- Improves strengths in mixes containing PFA, GGBFS and micro silica blends.
- Provides superior finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces.
- Effective as a singular admixture or as a component in a Pozzolith admixture system.
- Helps prevent plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Improved cohesion.
- Mixes which are more responsive to vibration.