MasterProtect 9000 - Highly Durable Polyurethane Coating System for offshore structures
Where and how does MasterProtect 9000 work?
What makes MasterProtect 9000 a unique solution?
MasterProtect 9000 meets customer demands of all value players in the offshore market and offers a wide variety of benefits.
- Active zinc primer developed for the submarines of the German Navy.
- Novel corrosion protection based on polyurethane hybrid for a general long-term lifetime > 25 years.
- Highly hydrophobic for a continuous long-lasting with seawater.
- No embrittlement but remains permanently elastic even at very low temperatures.
- The coating film is above average impact- and abrasion resistant.
- Support of bubble curtains for noise reduction during offshore pile-driving
- The signal yellow top coat is particularly UV-stable and retains its color fidelity.
- At layer thickness of 3000 μm down to the sea bed, reduced up to 80% of the sacrificial anodes mass and make it also possible to reduce the corrosion allowance at considerably tons of steel to save cost and weight.
- Minimization of manpower increased number of cycles in serial production.
- All three coats can be applied within regular shift (8h).
- Primer and topcoat contain only small amounts of solvents and comply with the regulations. Polyurethane hybrid is 100% solvent free
MasterProtect 9000 Highly Durable Coating for Offshore Foundations.pdf
MasterProtect M 9000 - Product Data Sheet.pdf
MasterProtect P 9637 Product Data Sheet.pdf
MasterProtect TC 9681 Product Data Sheet.pdf