Water reducing plasticizing admixture for concrete
How does MasterRheobuild 375 work?
MasterRheobuild 375 is a powerful plasticizer based on lignosulphonate which disperses and deflocculates the cement particles within a concrete mix. It can be used to improve workability, without the addition of extra water, or to allow reductions in the free water content of the concrete mix. MasterRheobuild 375 is extremely versatile in application and is effective over a wide range of mix designs and cement contents.
MasterRheobuild 375 complies with ASTM C-494 Type A & D and is WRC Approved for contact with Potable Water
What is MasterRheobuild 375 used for?
MasterRheobuild 375 is used to increase and extend workability; increase compressive strength and effect cement economies. The wide dosage range of MasterRheobuild 375 enables water reductions to produce a dense concrete with reduced permeability and reduced water penetration. MasterRheobuild 375 is also used in areas of congested reinforcement where high workability is of benefit; wherever reduced water contents would be of benefit and in hot weather to extend workability.
What are the benefits of MasterRheobuild 375?
MasterRheobuild 375 offers the following benefits:
- Significantly improves the workability of a concrete therefore reducing placing time.
- Improves the cohesive properties of the concrete helping to reduce segregation and bleed.
- Allows water reduction to be achieved whilst maintaining workability, thereby increasing strength, durability and impermeability.
- Enables economies in mix designs to be achieved.
- Improves strengths in mixes containing PFA, GGBFS and micro silica blends.
- Provides superior finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces.
- Effective as a singular admixture or as a component in a Rheobuild admixture system.
- Helps prevent plastic shrinkage cracking.
- Improved cohesion.
- Mixes which are more responsive to vibration.