MasterRoc MP 355 MR0
Slow reacting, two component polyurethane injection resin for ground consolidation with long injection lines
How does MasterRoc MP 355 MR0 work?
MasterRoc MP 355 MR0 is a two component, solvent-free polyurethane injection resin formulated for ground consolidation with long injection lines. It is specifically designed for the stabilization of fractured rock, sands and gravels.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 355 MR0?
- Slowly reacting material where structural strength or rigidity is required.
- Slow reaction allows penetration of cracks and fissures as fine as 0.05 mm.
- When in contact with water, the product forms rigid foam.
How does MasterRoc MP 355 MR0 benefit customers?
- Without the presence of water, the product also reacts and forms a stiff, rubber-like material. This is a significant safety advantage as the material is always will be cured.
- Excellent adhesive strength on many substrates.
- Solvent free