MasterRoc MP 358 SC
Highly reactive, two-component hydrophobic polyurethane injection resin for strata consolidation
How does MasterRoc MP 358 SC work?
MasterRoc MP 358 SC is a two-component solvent-free polyurethane injection resin specifically formulated for rapid stabilization of strata where high compressive and bonding strength is needed. It is designed for the consolidation of fractured rock in underground structures and the consolidation of broken coal in development roadways and longwalls. It is also ideal for sealing against gas and water.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 358 SC?
- Reacts and expands in volume up to 3 times without water contact.
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14 mm.
- When in contact with water, the foam factor may increase to about 8.
How does MasterRoc MP 358 SC benefit customers?
- Fast reacting material applied where structural strength and flexibility is required.
- Low sensitivity to water.
- Almost no increase of reaction temperature on contact with water.