MasterRoc MP 302 - a solvent-free, low viscosity, hydrophilic injection resin for special application
Formerly: Meyco MP 302
How does MasterRoc MP 302 work?
MasterRoc MP 302 is a two-component low viscosity hydrophilic acrylic grouting resin with a wide range of reactivity. The product may be used between +5 °C and + 40 °C and contains neither solvents nor toxic components.
MasterRoc MP 302 is approved to be used in connection with drinking water.
How is MasterRoc MP 302 used?
Components A and B are mixed in the ratio of A:B of 1:1, to be used with one or two-component injection pump. The gel time may be adjusted by varying the quantity of accelerator added to Component A and the concentration of Component B. Due to the hydrophilic nature of the product, the adhesion is good to wet surfaces. There is no foam reaction that could negatively influence the bond. Equipment can easily be cleaned using water.
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP302?
MasterRoc MP 302 offers the following benefits:
- Very low viscosity allow deep penetration into fine cracks, rock fissures and soils
- Wide range of controlled gel time
- Good bonding to wet surfaces
- Workable between +5 °C and + 40 °C
- Environmentally friendly
- Non corrosive due to high pH
- Low swelling pressure
- Applicable with standard injection pumps
- Flexible gel allowing for structural movement
- No cleaning agents required
MasterRoc MP 302 Accelerator: Safety Data Sheet
MasterRoc MP 302 Hardener: Safety Data Sheet
MasterRoc MP 302 Part A: Safety Data Sheet
MasterRoc MP 302: Technical Data Sheet