Single component polymer modified waterproof coating for concrete and masonry
What is MasterSeal 583?
MasterSeal 583, when mixed with clean water, forms an extremely durable waterproof coating for concrete and masonry. It is applied to a minimum 2 mm thickness in two coats by stiff brush, broom or spray
What is MasterSeal 583 used for?
MasterSeal 583 is used for the waterproofing of:
- Water reservoirs
- Floors and walls in shower and bathroom areas prior to the application of a decorative finish
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 583?
MasterSeal 583 has the following benefits:
- Resists positive and negative water pressure
- Suitable for interior and exterior use, above and below ground level
- Water vapour permeable
- High bond strength, becomes integral part of the substrate
- To be mixed with water only
- Can be brush or spray applied
- Applied onto a damp substrate
- Equipment to be cleaned simply with water
- Solvent free