Smooth finish waterproof render for internal and external use on concrete and masonry. Approved under regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) regulations 2000
What is MasterSeal 586?
MasterSeal 586 when mixed with clean water or a MasterSeal 600/water blend to a plaster consistency produces a waterproof render/fairing coat. MasterSeal 586 is suitable for trowel application in layers of 3mm - 6mm in thickness.
What is MasterSeal 586 used for?
MasterSeal 586 is used for interior and exterior waterproofing of concrete and masonry, above and below ground level, where a smooth or textured finish is required. Typical applications include:
- Water reservoirs
- Walls and floors of basements and showers
- External renders for structures in a harsh-weather environment
- Blow hole / pore filler
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 586?
MasterSeal 586 has the following benefits:
- Totally waterproofs whilst providing a decorative finish
- Cement-based for extreme durability
- Capable of withstanding both positive and negative pressure
- Can be maintained to a high standard by high-pressure water or steam cleaning
- Solvent free