Single component, polymer-based, hydroswelling mastic for construction joints waterproofing
How does MasterSeal 912 work?
MasterSeal 912 is a one component, moisture curing pre-polymer which is reswellable when in contact with water, suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
What is MasterSeal 912 used for?
MasterSeal 912 is suitable for all construction joints, connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls, sealing of bell butt joints, wall penetration for metal, plastic and concrete pipes, cable bushing, bonding of MasterSeal swelling waterbars, surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile heads.
MasterSeal 912 can also be used to seal water penetration where the use of gaskets is not possible:. For example, irregular substrates, tube penetrations, H shaped piles, joint repair and joints with humidity.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 912?
MasterSeal 912 offers the following benefits:
- Simple to use.
- High swelling capacity in contact with water.
- Reversible swelling process.
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids (see chemical resistance table).
- Can be applied on wet substrates (without pounded water).
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, PVC without the need of primer.
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- High resistance to water pressure.