MasterSeal 930 / MasterSeal 933
Joint waterproofing bandage and epoxy resin adhesive, Regulation 31 Approved for use with potable water
What is MasterSeal 930/MasterSeal 933?
MasterSeal 930/MasterSeal 933 is a highly elastic pre- formed membrane for waterproofing over joints or cracks in water retaining structures, such as reservoirs and water towers, where a high degree of movement is expected in both vertical and horizontal applications. The material is suitable for use on a number of different substrates including concrete, brick, block and metals.
The system comprises of:
MasterSeal 930 membrane
MasterSeal 933 adhesive (2 parts)
What is MasterSeal 930/MasterSeal 933 used for?
MasterSeal 930/MasterSeal 933 is used to ensure continuity of waterproofing over joints or cracks in structures such as:
- Water reservoirs
- Water towers
- Filter beds
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 930/MasterSeal 933?
- 3 day return to service at ≥ 14°C
- 10 day return to service at ≥ 7°C
- Proven high performance system
- Reg 31 approved for contact with potable water
- Can be applied in damp conditions
- Resistant to UV light, ozone and a wide range of chemicals
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical joint/cracks
- Low adhesive consumption
- No solvent wipe required